Weekly Page views

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

500 calories a day or less.

June 13
Day Thirteen
Weight = 216.75#
AdvantEdge = 2
Adobo Chicken = 3 oz
Vegetable broth = 8oz
Water = 50 oz
Waling = 30
Net carbs = 5
Total protein = 49g
Calorie intake = 345
Weight loss today = .25#
Total loss = 11.25#

Took my 30 min walk today at 9:00.  The temperature was already 87' but  there was a surprising light  breeze that made the walk tolerable.  Today I walked with two cans of Chef Boyardee Whole Grain spaghetti and meatballs 15 oz each (my grandsons favorite) and the heaviest cans I could find in my pantry.  I used them as hand weights and did multiple arm exercises with them, now I await the two day effect.

Later today I sat down with a family friend who is a registered nutritionist, and discussed my 30 day experiment.  I mainly wanted to talk about my protein, she agreed the 50g I am getting a day is adequate.  The only suggestion she had for me was to make part of my protein intake from 2-3 oz of meat a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment