Weekly Page views

Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 15
Day Fifteen
Weight = 216#
AdvantEdge = 2
Grilled Chicken = 3 oz
Eggplant = 4 oz
Lettuce = 1/4 head
Vegetable broth = 8oz
Water = 50 oz
Waling = 0
Net carbs = 7
Total protein = 64g
Calorie intake = 458
Weight loss today = .25#
Total loss = 12#


Well half way through and I feel great.  I tried on a new pair of pants I purchased 3 weeks ago for my up coming cruise and they are now to big!  It's so nice to see results, they aid in keeping me motivated.

I worked 12 hrs today and upon my arrival home was to tired to go walking.  I'm still trying to get more water in, but it is defiantly harder for me to drink than it is for me to abstain from food.  Today for my three oz of meat protein, I ate a salad with grilled chicken and used "WaldenFarms" Italian dressing.  I think the best part about this dressing is it's zero every thing (cabs, calories, fat) except flavor

Lastly I'm going to discuss bowl movements for the reader out there that might be doing a similar diet and is having the same problems.  I haven't had one in 4 days.  It doesn't concern me greatly because there isn't a lot of solid waist in my digestive track, but I have had roughage over the past few day and would like to be more regular.   So starting today I am adding miralax to my first 8oz's of water for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment