Weekly Page views

Monday, June 20, 2011

June 19
Day Ninteen
Weight = 214#
AdvantEdge = 3
Water = 50 oz
Waling = 30
Net carbs =10
(Lettuce & cheese)
Total protein = 51
Calorie intake = 420
Weight loss today = .25#
Total loss = 14#

Today is Fathers day, for dinner  I had a salad with shredded cheese, my husband was treated to rib eye stake, snow crab legs, scallops, salad and roasted asparagus.  If you have never had them roasted its a must try!  Then a "Bopper" sunday from a custard place called Shakes.  I thought how good it would taste if I just took a bite, but I wasn't hungry and didn't have a sweet tooth.  Most of my food choices all my life have not been out of hunger or even out of that real craving for something sweet.   That sunday was loaded with sugar!   Three scoops of custard, drenched in hot fudge and caramel and topped with salted crunchy pecans.  That heap of sugar was my enemy, one bite and I would surly be out of ketosis!  I was able to sit right next to my husband while he ate this sweet treat and know that, this was not a food gone from my life forever, and for now nothing tastes as good as thin feels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment