Weekly Page views

Friday, June 17, 2011

June 16
Day Sixteen
Weight = 215.75#
AdvantEdge = 2
Pork roast = 2 oz
Water = 50 oz
Waling = 30
Net carbs = 6
Total protein = 52g
Calorie intake = 406
Weight loss today = .25#
Total loss = 12.25#

3:30 this morning I was woken up when a police officer rang my doorbell.  He apologized  and thought I was awake because he saw lights on.  My 12 year old had just about every light in the house on and was asleep with the TV blaring.  Unable to go back to sleep I took the opportunity to get my walk in early, me and my two cans of spaghettio's.

I had increased urination today and results from the Miralax.   I realized the eggplant I ate the day before had been salted down by my husband before he cooked it and I must have been retaining water.

No comments:

Post a Comment