Weekly Page views

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 28th
Day Twenty-eight
Weight = 211.50#
AdvantEdge =2
Beef Hot Dogs = 2
Water = 50 oz
Walking = 30
Net carbs = 10
Total protein =46
Calorie intake = 558
Weight loss today =  .25#
Total loss = 16.5#

Had  a very busy day, getting last minute shopping and other things necessary for the cruise done.  Even took back a pair of pants to Dillards that I bought about a month ago....  now to big on me!!!
Seeing results in the mirror and with how my cloths fit is such a good feeling and great motivator in resisting tempting foods. 

My grandson 3 1/2 was eating a candy bar and wanted to share half of it with me.  I told him thank you for wanting to share with me, and I  explained I couldn't eat it because I was dieting.  He told me "this is diet food, you can eat it".   So I asked...  "Are you sure?"  He replied very ardently, assuring me that it was acceptable.  So sweet!!   I made another suggestion, that we put it in a zip lock bag and in the fridge for him to eat later or the next day and he agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment