Weekly Page views

Friday, June 24, 2011

June 23th
Day Twenty-third
Weight = 213.25#
AdvantEdge = 3
Chicken 2oz
Water = 50oz
Walking = 0
Net carbs =6
Total protein = 67
Calorie intake = 440
Weight loss today = (gain of 0.5#)
Total loss =14.75#


Ok girls.....  I'm feeling bloated and have been moody since last night.  I am eight days late for my period.  I am pre-menopausal so my periods have been fluctuating over the past year.  Some months its a few days late and some months is a week early.  My daughter and I also seem to cycle at the same time, and she was late this month too.  She is usually 3-4 days ahead of me, so I guess she is the dominant female at 12 years old (haha).  She started yesterday, and I can only hope my weight gain of 0.5 pounds is due to my cycle about to start too.  Really want this over with before my vacation!  If this is the case I suspect I could see an additional pound or two increase over the duration of my cycle, then the loss a day or two after completion.  I will continue to blog until Sunday July 3rd if my cycle makes it necessary.  I also plan on picking the blog back up on July 11th with my weight results after my cruise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment