Weekly Page views

Sunday, June 12, 2011



June 11
Day Eleven
Weight = 217.55#
AdvantEdge's = 3
Water = 60 oz
Walking = 30 min
Net carbs = 6
Total Protein = 51g
Calorie intake = 330
Weight loss today = .25#
Total loss = 10.5#

One-third through my journey and I feel great. I notice a difference in my cloths, I can see it in the mirror, and people who don't know I'm dieting have commented. I am not ravenous hungry like I thought I might be, the brief periods of hunger I experience are satisfied with the AdvantEdge and water. I also noticed when I walked today, I wasn't thinking "how much longer till I'm done" and when my 30 min was up, I was quite surprised.

Last night I went out with my husband and a friend to Applebee's for a beer and water for me. I don't drink the stuff, never acquired the taste! I thought about getting something to eat, looked at the menu and then put it away. I was not hungry! Most the time I eat its not out of hunger, but appetite. When it is out of hunger it could be satisfied with less food, but I like the taste so I eat more. My journey is teaching me the difference between hunger and appetite, and giving me tools for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment